Competition Theme: Cat Hybrid Creation!
What you have to do:
You must choose one-two different types of animals or creatures. You then must mix the one or two creatures or animals that you've chosen on, with a cat. Design a cat hybrid. Add certain features from the animal(s) that you've chosen to your cat, to make the hybrid. Be as creative as possible. If you're still unsure on what a hybrid is, or what you must do, please look it up or ask me privately for advice. Once you have created your cat hybrid, you must list the one-two animals that you used, and include up to two paragraphs explaining why you chose the animals that you did. Give your cat hybrid a name, maybe even a species, gender, age? Where does it live? What's it's personality? Etc, be creative! Please make sure you read the rules, however, as it could affect your chance of winning!
- Use only one sheet of paper / one image to create your cat hybrid on.
- Do not copy and paste, or cheat, with images from web browsers.
- You may work with people in your Clan for this, or on your own. However, do not work with people if they are not in your Clan.
- Do not comment on anyone else's entry until the winners have been announced and the competition has ended! You may comment as much as you like afterwards!
- Do not post your finished entry anywhere other than the correct forum section until the winners have been announced and the competition has ended!
- Mythical Creatures (Example: Dragon, Unicorn, Pegasus) are allowed as an animal or creature type!
- You are not allowed to use humans as an animal or a creature type.
- You must draw everything! It can be traditional or not, but you cannot use photoshop or copy / paste cat images from google and edit them like that.
- The cat breed or colour can be anything you please.
Where you upload:
A forum thread can be found here! Upload your competition entry here, and make sure to abide by the rules while you do so!
How long you have to do this:
Start Date: 14th September 2017
~(You have roughly two weeks to do this in!)~
End Date: 28th September 2017
1st Place Prize: 1 stack of Catmint, 2 stacks of Prey & a free 'Medicine Cat Brewery Pack'. + 5 Points to the user.
2nd Place Prize: 32 Catmint, 1 stack of Prey & a free 'Writing Pack'. + 3 Points to the user.
3rd Place Prize: 16 Catmint, 32 Prey. + 1 Point to the user.
Bonus Prizes / Awards:
'Most Creative Hybrid Choice' Enjin Trophy / Badge!
I wish you all a lot of luck with your cat hybrids! Remember, I'm always open to any questions or concerns with the competition theme or prizes. Thank you, and have fun!
I will be judging on: Creativity, Hard Work & Character Design.